line-break and page break

From: Amir Veg <tag83@iec.co.il>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 08:22:19 +0200
To: <xsl-editors@w3.org>
Dear sir
If you can please answer or if you can please point me to site with an answer for this question.

1. If I have NL (new line char) in the xml data when I represent the data with XSL it ignor the NEW LINE char
 and the result will be one long line instead of two lines.
How can I break the line ? ( I tried to put "<br/>" tag ine the xml data but it's does'nt work ?

2. When I have long xml document and I represent it in HTML using XSL and I get long document.
   when I print it and the document is long I get two pages .
  How can I control the page in such way the I will decide when the page will break (after a section not in the middle of section)  ?

thank you ..

Amir veg
 Israel Electric Company Inc.
 amirv@iec.co.il