Got A Legal Question...We Have FREE Answers At LawGuru

From: <earningit2001@YDUT.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 04:34:33 +0100 (MET)
To: Fellow@sophia.inria.fr, TaxPayer.OQEX@w3.org
Tax Tips For Individual Tax Returns

Look for the "inside" tips on how to take advantage of the new provisions right here every week.

In the TaxZone you'll find articles that have interesting and creative ideas for the preparation of individual
income tax returns. Although primarily written for tax professionals, the information is useful to anyone
who must file their own 1040.

Taxpayer Relief Act Overview: Cuts and Confusion

Irreverent Overview: Oh What A Relief It Is!

Home Office Deductions Expanded: Expanded deductions are finally here

New Tax Cut Proposals: Summary of the major provisions

http://www.gnetquarterss.com/hometax.htm

Whether you employ 50 people or just yourself, we've got articles, tools and resources to lower your tax
burden and improve your productivity in our Focus On: Small Businesses and the Self-Employed.

http://www.earnmoneywebtravelservices.com/resources.html