Regarding on XSL

From: Gek ling <phyllisgirl@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:24:31 +0800
To: <xsl-editors@w3.org>
Dear Sir,

      I was now trying to retrieve value from xml and transform to pdf but I have a problem. When I retrieve variable that has white space in between, the sentence following the white space will move down. So I was wondering that is it due to the table cos this variable is to be pass into the cell inside the table. Below is an example of my program. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank for your patience. My email address  is phyllisgirl@hotmail.com

I want to retrieve the variable a from .xml doc.

abc.xml

test.xsl

<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-body">

  <fo:table>

  <fo:table-column column-width="13mm"/>

  <fo:table-column column-width="13mm"/>

<fo:table-body>

<xsl:apply-templates select="//test">

</xsl:apply-templates>

</fo:table-body>

</fo:table>

</fo:flow>

<xsl:template match="test">

<fo:table-row>

<fo:table-cell>

<fo:block>

<xsl:value-of select="a"/> ▀check this variable from xml doc

</fo:block>

</fo:table-cell>

<fo:table-cell>

<fo:block>