Re: [Moderator Action] Status XSL Version 1

"Dineke van den Bos" <dvdb@ambrac.nl> writes:

> The Candidate Recommendation review period of XSL Version 1.0 ended on
> February 28, 2001.
> Could you give me information about the status ?

Dineke,

Unfortunately the work about testing implementations has been
delayed. However, the test suite is complete, and the Working Group is
currently reviewing test results in order to write an implementability
report and to clarify areas of the spec that tests have shown to be
incomplete.

We are now expecting to request Proposed Recommendation in the next
few weeks.

Max Froumentin
W3C XSL Working Group