fo:page-sequence; How many fo:flow children can it have?

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:22:55 -0800
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
In section 6.4.5, fo:page-sequence, the content model is given as:

(title?,static-content*,flow)

This says that each fo:page-sequence has *exactly one* fo:flow child
element.

However, the prose in that section repeatedly refers to "the child
fo:flow objects", the "flow children of the fo:page-sequence", "the
flow-object children of the fo:page-sequence", and other plural forms of
fo:flow that suggest a fo:page-sequence can have more than one fo:flow
child. I suspect the content model for fo:page-sequence should be

(title?,static-content*,flow+)
                           ^^^

Or if not, then the prose should be tightened up to indicate that at
most one fo:flow is allowed in each fo:page-sequence.

|               Java I/O (O'Reilly & Associates, 1999)               |
|            http://metalab.unc.edu/javafaq/books/javaio/            |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1565924851/cafeaulaitA/   |
|  Read Cafe au Lait for Java News:  http://metalab.unc.edu/javafaq/ |
|  Read Cafe con Leche for XML News: http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/     |