XSLT 1.1 working draft: relative URI references

From: (wrong string) åldal <mikael@ingen.reklam.staldal.nu>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 12:44:08 +0100
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
In section 12.1, in the paragraph about relative URI references. I find
the sentence "Note that a zero-length URI reference is a reference to
the document relative to which the URI reference is being resolved"
quite difficult to understand.

I wish that the handling of relative URIs could be described in a
better way. Are relative URIs in the document() function relative to
the stylesheet or to the main input document? I think that the later
would be more useful.

--
* You have just read a message from Mikael Ståldal.              *