Re: Comment on XSLT

From: Steve Muench <Steve.Muench@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:42:42 -0800
To: "Gregor N. Purdy" <gregor@focusresearch.com>
Cc: <xsl-editors@w3.org>
Gregor,

Please see:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt11req

That requirements document describes what the working
group is working on for XSLT 1.1

Multiple output documents is part of that work.

thanks for the input.

BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/