Re: provision-distance-between-starts, provisional-label-separation initial values

From: Anders Berglund <alrb@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:49:33 -0500
To: "Glenn Adams" <gadams@vgi.com>
Cc: "XSL Editors" <xsl-editors@w3.org>

The initial values were chosen so that for most lists of type "bulleted"
and "numbered" the stylesheet author wold not need to specify these
properties and still get a good result (for a text size of 10pt and not
more than 2 digits plus a "." or ")" the values work quite well).

Anders

"Glenn Adams" <gadams@vgi.com>@w3.org on 11/05/2000 07:43:29 PM

Sent by:  xsl-editors-request@w3.org