CR Draft - dominant-baseline property

From: Glenn Adams <gadams@vgi.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 22:50:00 -0500
To: "XSL Editors" <xsl-editors@w3.org>
Section 5.5.7, para 5, describes dominant-baseline as having a value that "is a
compound value with three components: a baseline-identifier for the
dominant-baseline, a baseline-table and a baseline-table font-size". However,
the description of this property in 7.12.5 doesn't describe the forms that these
components may take. Further, this datatype isn't describe along with other
compound datatype property values in 5.11. Also, I would expect to see the
initial value of this property defined in terms of its components as is the case
with other properties exhibiting compound values. For example, I would expect to
see something like:

.baseline-identifier=..., .baseline-table=..., baseline-table-font-size=...

[Also, I'm not sure what the token for the third of these components would be
since it is referred to as "baseline-table font-size".]

Also, I would expect to see some language describing how the "shorthand" values
defined for dominant-baseline translate to these components.

G.