Re: Changes in the October 18 Working Draft of the XSL specification

From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:53:33 +0100 (BST)
To: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Cc: fop-dev@xml.apache.org, xsl-editors@w3c.org
Elliotte Rusty Harold writes:
 > The changes in this draft were mostly fairly minor. In no particular order:
excellent, thanks for distributing this

Note another change that matters to me is the addition of
"scale-to-fit" as a value for content-width and content-height. This
lets you say that a graphic is to fit the page width, whatever size
that is or whatever size the graphic's natural size it.

I should point out to the XSL editors that this does not (I
now realize) entirely solve the problem, as it would be a reasonable
requirement to say that graphics should all be 90% of the page width,
centered, which we still cannot achieve.

Sebastian