Re: Help

Reinaldo,

Unfortunatly, I do not have time to provide tutorials on how to use XSLT &
XSL-FOs. There are a number of books available, but yor best option may be
to post your question on the xsl-list@mulberrytech.com. This is a public
forum discussing the usage of XSL & XSLT. The participants are quite
helpful in providing real-world answers to questions such as yours.

In order to limit spam, it is necessary to register to post questions to
this forum. Follow the instructions on www.mulberrytech.com for signing up
on the xsl-list.

---Stephen Deach

At 16:12 2000-10-11 -0400, Reinaldo Alvarez wrote:
>I have a big problem, I am working with XML and XSL, but I can not reach
that XSL display the content of the Tags (of the XML document) that contain
“HTML” (Example: <CUERPO><![CDATA[ <input type="radio" name="test">
]]></CUERPO>). I wrote this in XML with CDATA and I have tried to display
with XSL, but it throw it as a text!!!!!!.
>    If you want to see the display (as HTML and not as a text), I have
tried with tags on XSL like "<xsl:value-of select="CUERPO"
disable-output-escaping="yes"/>", or "<xsl:output
cdata-section-elements="CUERPO"/>", and nothing happen.

>Please I need help as soon as possible.

>http://correo.openchile.cl. Correo Gratis OpenChile

---Steve Deach
   sdeach@adobe.com