Are you from Karachi?

From: Ramiz Shah <ramiz@yifan.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:17:06 +0500
To: xsl-editors@w3.org

http://I.am/from-khi

----

Please accept my apologies if this email reached you in error, if you are
from Karachi, Pakistan please take a moment to visit
http://i.am/from-khi and sign up, this will not change your life but it sure
can make it a little more pleasant and possibly exciting.

Please forward this email to your Friends in Pakistan.

If you wish to get detailed information about our points plan please send
blank email to refer@themailman.com

For referring your friends and getting more information at one place please
visit

http://azo.hypermart.net/refer/infonrefer.htm

Thank you for your time.

referAD.gif