Re: Number of fo:flow children in a fo:page-sequence

From: Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org>
Date: 18 Sep 2000 17:10:35 +0200
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu> writes:

> In section 6.4.5 of the XSL spec, I think that the content model for
> fo:page-sequence should allow more than one fo:flow child element.
[...]
> Other areas of the spec imply that more than one child is allowed.

More than one fo:flow per fo:page-sequence would make sense for things
like newspaper typesetting. However, my understanding of the spec it
that it is clear that only one fo:flow is allowed, although you can
have more than one 'flow object' or 'flow' (which include one fo:flow
and possibly several fo:static-content's).

Max.