XST Rec errata

From: DuCharme, Robert <Robert.DuCharme@moodys.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:42:12 -0400
To: "'xsl-editors@w3.org'" <xsl-editors@w3.org>
These aren't technical errors, but just picky copyediting things I noticed
and jotted down as I was recently rereading the spec.

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii

section:

1 "recognized only in the stylesheet not in the source document"

recognized only in the stylesheet and not in the source document

2.7 second Note: "may be included or imported into an stylesheet"

into a stylesheet

5.2  "matches any item element that has a items parent"

has an items parent

12.1 "The semantics of the fragment identifier is dependent on the media
type"

are dependent

16.1 (near end) "this ensures that it is both a XML declaration"

an XML declaration