FW: XSL FO: background of the whole page

From: Bovone Stefano <Stefano.Bovone@elsag.it>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:26:17 +0100
To: xsl-editors@w3.org

-----Original Message-----
From: MURAKAMI Shinyu [mailto:murakami@nadita.com]
Sent: luned́ 31 gennaio 2000 20.02
To: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Subject: XSL FO: background of the whole page

hi,

I'm reading XSL FO working draft. My question is:
How to specify the background-color/image of the whole page?

The fo:simple-page-master doesn't have common border, padding, and
background properties.

XSL draft says:
    6.4.10 fo:simple-page-master
    In this version of this specification, borders and padding are
    not allowed with a page-area.

I agree, borders and padding are unnecessary. But background color/image
are necessary. I want to specify the background of the whole page,
including header/footer and margins.

MURAKAMI Shinyu