[Fwd: XSL ideas]

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 08:31:24 +0100
To: xsl-editors@w3.org, w3c-xsl-wg@w3.org

attached mail follows:

Chris,

I am not sure you are the correct person to contact about this.  I am
currently using XSL on a project, and I have an idea about enhancements to
the specification.

If you are the person then my thought is this:

NOTE: I am using the Microsoft XSL parser that supports scripting.  I
understand the XSL specification will also support an extension for
scripting.

* Why not include Data along with methods (functions).  In essence, why not
objectify the XSL sheet.  "ObjectXSL".

If you are not the person, then please forward this to the right person.
(Sorry for the inconvenience).

Regards,

Chris Maurer
chris.maurer@cgiusa.com