XSL resources in Israel

From: Daniel Katzenstein <katztex@netvision.net.il>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:24:54 +0200
To: <xsl-editors@w3.org>
    I am an independent Marcom professional in Israel looking to expand my marketability by becoming proficient in XSL. If you have any insights as to how to get a handle on XSL I would appreciate it> Items like URL's of GOOD tutorials, ways of contacting real live people in Israel who might be interested in tutoring/mentoring, conventions or seminars in Israel or anything else that you think might be helpful.
Thank You,
Daniel Katzenstein