Re: request XSLT edit: remove "type" from links to embedded style in examples

It's not clear to me that the "Associating Stylesheets" Recommendation
is in fact in error.  Although I agree that fragments don't have MIME
types, I don't think the use of a type pseudo-attribute on the
processing instruction when the href pseudo attribute includes a
fragment identifier is necessarily inconsistent with that. I see two
alternative interpretations which could be consisent:

- the type pseudo-attribute is giving the MIME type of the complete
resource not the fragment

- the type pseudo-attribute is using a MIME type as a convenient
identifier of  the stylesheet language, just as the STYLE element in
HTML uses a type attribute to specify the stylesheet language of the
STYLE element (even though elements don't have MIME types)

I therefore think the appropriate course of action is to leave the
example as it is and in due course take up in the XML Core WG the issue
of whether there is an error in the "Associating Stylesheets"
Recommendation and, if so, how to fix it.