RE: request XSLT edit: remove "type" from links to embedded style in examples

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 20:31:27 PST
To: "James Clark" <jjc@jclark.com>
Cc: <xsl-editors@w3.org>, "Makoto MURATA" <murata.makoto@fujixerox.co.jp>, "Ted Smith" <Tsmith@parc.xerox.com>, "Tim Berners-Lee" <timbl@w3.org>
How about changing the examples to use external style sheets rather
than embedded ones? E.g., use "style.xsl" instead of "#style1"
as the URI reference in the examples.

  <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xml" href="style.xsl"?>

Then we can try to issue a rev or errata note about the
problem with "Associating Style Sheets with XML documents"
independently.

Larry
--
http://www.parc.xerox.com/masinter