a couple glitches in the XSLT DTD

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:12:54 -0500
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
In Appendix B of the latest draft [1], there is the following:

             <!ATTLIST xsl:output EMPTY>
             <!ATTLIST xsl:output
               method %qname; #IMPLIED
               version NMTOKEN #IMPLIED
               encoding NMTOKEN #IMPLIED
               xml-declaration (yes|no) #IMPLIED
               standalone (yes|no) #IMPLIED
               doctype-public CDATA #IMPLIED
               doctype-system CDATA #IMPLIED
               cdata-section-elements %qnames; ""
               indent (yes|no) #IMPLIED
               media-type CDATA #IMPLIED

1.  In the first line above, "ATTLIST" -> "ELEMENT"

2.  Since %qnames; is NMTOKENS, I don't believe the null string
    is a valid value.  At least, our parser barfs on this.

paul

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#dtd