Re: document() error handling

I don't think it's useful for the spec to micro-manage XSLT processors'
handling of runtime errors: the environments in which XSLT processors
can potentially be used are too diverse.  It's up to you to decide what
error handling is appropriate for the environments in which you expect
your processor to run.  You can provide a top-level element in a
non-XSLT namespace to provide user control if you want.