moved page- urgent clarification needed

From: Renaud Bruyeron <renaud@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 18:35:17 -0500
To: VIKRAM@cerner.com
CC: webreq@w3.org, xsl-editors@w3.org

I am not sure that this is actually a broken link:
If I read the paragraph just above the 'problem', it says that the XSL
stylesheet is an example only:

The following is an example of a simple XSL stylesheet that constructs a
result tree for a sequence of para elements...
  <xsl:template match="/">
    <fo:basic-page-sequence font-family="serif">
  <xsl:template match="para">
    <fo:block font-size="10pt" space-before="12pt">

I don't think there ever was /TR/WD-xsl/FO, but I could be mistaken.

best regards,

 - Renaud