XSL - Working Group - request for membership

From: Mike Dierken <mike@DataChannel.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:47:13 -0800
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
Hello,
I would like to join the XSL Working Group in order to participate more
closely with the definition of XSL and XQL.
What are the steps to join a WG? I would like to go beyond just discussions
on the XSL-List.

The reason I have for joining the Working Group is that I believe XSL is
missing a key feature - the ability to access nodes via search context.
This allows you to do a 'join' of sub-trees. I think this situation is going
to be common and people will look to XSL transformations for a solution.

Mike D
Sr. Software Architect
DataChannel