The correct URL for xslt namespace?

From: June Chen <jchen@NETdelivery.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:43:16 -0600
To: xsl-editors@w3.org

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a new fan of xml/xsl world.  When I tried out xslt, I tried to use the
URL suggested in http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xslt (i.e.
http://www.w3.org/XSL/Transform/1.0) to define the namespace attribute in
the xsl:stylesheet element in my xsl file.  I failed and later found out
that it appears that http://www.w3.org/XSL/Transform/1.0 is not available
anymore.  Later I tried http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xslt, hoping this is the
right address, but failed again.  I could use xsl only (
http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl/) to handle most of things I want to do, but
xsl:variable is not defined in this namespace and therefore cannot be
recognized.  Could you please be kind enough to tell me what is the
replacement of http://www.w3.org/XSL/Transform/1.0?  In other word, which
URL I should use when I need xslt?

Thank you very much in advance for your time.

Regards,

June