i'm sure 'obsoleted' is not a real word.

From: Dave Sag (rts) <dave.sag@realtime.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 17:13:16 +0100
To: sdeach@adobe.com
Cc: xsl-editors@w3.org
Hi Stephen,

First up good work on the XSL spec.  the latest version is much more
readable than the last.  My only gripe is with words such as 'obsoleted'
which, the last time i checked, is not an english word.  could that be
changed to 'become obsolete'?  (i'm referring here to the 'status of this
document' section.)

keep up the good work

cheers

dave

Dave Sag                                                dave.sag@realtime.co.uk
New Media Strategist                         on the inside dial extn 5226
Real Time Studio             on the outside it's +44 (0)171 544 4626
7 Soho Square
London W1V 5DD            if i'm not here call +44 (0)797 959 2150
Sunny England               If you have AIM, look me up as 'David Sag'

      "Computing has become a utility, just like electricity,
        water and the phone."  Computility?