Re: PDF versions of 12 Apr 99 Working Drafts

From: Stephen Deach <sdeach@Adobe.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:11:03 -0700
To: Philip Puccio <Philip.Puccio@aexp.com>
Cc: xsl-editors@w3.org
We encountered some problems in getting the PDFs in the proper form for
posting. Unfortunately, the person doing the conversions is travelling and
unable to get/send email so I can't determine what problems he encountered.

I will let you know when PDFs are posted. (Due to various logistics issues,
this may take a few weeks. Everyone involved is on the road for the next 2+
weeks.)

---SDeach

At 10:04 1999-04-27 -0700, you wrote:
>This is just a nit (because otherwise I'm delighted to see the XSL spec
>updated), but when can I expect to see pdf versions of the XSL and XSLT
>specifications?  Thanks!
>
>Philip Puccio
>American Express Financial Advisors
>612-671-4332
>philip.puccio@aexp.com

-------
  Stephen Deach                            |  Sr Computer Scientist
  408-536-6521 (office)                    |  Adobe Systems Inc.
  408-537-4214 (fax)                       |  Mail Stop E15-420
  sdeach@adobe.com                         |  345 Park Ave
-------