XSL Feature Requests

From: Daniel Lipkin <DLIPKIN@us.oracle.com>
Date: 05 Oct 98 05:04:37 -0700
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
Cc: DLIPKIN@us.oracle.com
I have two requests for features in XSL.  These features are
requirements for a project that uses XSL to generate
3D VRML content.  Please see
for details.
1.  The ability to specify the mime type of the target document.
2.  The ability to include another document as the content of
a template.  This is particularly useful for my application
because the VRML PROTO definitions can then be separated
into a different file.  An example of the syntax I would like
to be able to use:
<xsl:template match="/">
  <xsl:include href="protodefs.wrl"/>
Thank you.

Daniel Lipkin
Principal Technical Staff, Oracle Worlds
Internet Products Division
Oracle Corporation
(650) 506-3603