XSL standards ?

From: p.d.adams <p.d.adams@uclan.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 13:18:44 -0700
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
Hi there,
I'm a computing degree student in my final year at University and I want
to include XSL as part of my Project work, can you give me an idea of a
possible timescale for the Standards for XSL to be finalised.

The reason for asking is, I don't just want my Project to include
Dynamic HTML, but I want to include XSL to be as up-to-date as possible
and of course to impress prospective future employers.

Thanks for your time
Peter.