Re: [2.7.12] Constants and Macro Arguments

Hello editors!

At 98/09/12 08:11 -0400, I wrote:
>[2.7.12] Constants and Macro Arguments
>- I see how to put a constants and macro arguments into attribute values
using ConstantRef and MacroArgRef, but how would I put these references
into the content of a flow object?  Is there something along the lines of:

I now see from 2.7.11 that I can use the xsl:value-of construct for
constants (and I assume macro arguments):

---
2.7.11 Computing Generated Text

Within a template, the xsl:value-of element can be used to compute
generated text, for example by extracting text from the source tree or by
inserting the value of a string constant.
---

Sorry to take your time with this one.

--
G. Ken Holman               mailto:gkholman@CanadaMail.com