Re: Test suite update

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 10:21:22 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:
> If someone wants to show it some CSS love, that’d be cool.

I did a bit more hacking last night and this morning. The styling now
(more closely) matches the styling of the specs. There’s also a new
index page that cross references errors in the specs with errors in
the test suite:

  https://xproc.github.io/3.0-test-suite/errors.html

It’d be a good place to start if you felt like writing some tests, I’m
just saying. :-)

Norman Walsh
Principal Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation