Request for information on XProc usage

From: Erik Siegel <erik@xatapult.nl>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 11:59:49 +0100
To: "'XProc Dev'" <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi everybody out there using XProc

As you might know I'm trying to hammer the XProc 3.0 spec into a book. I've
decided to add a section with the title "Who is using XProc and for what?".

So is there anyone out there that wants to contribute. Please.

You would enormously help me by sending me:

*	A one or two paragraph (not longer) description (In English) about
what you use your XProc stuff for
*	How exactly you want yourself and/or your organization to be
mentioned/referenced in the book (on a single,  short, line)

Thanks up front,

Erik Siegel