Re: p:with-input and compound steps

I totally agree that <p:for-each><p:with-input name="source"> is the way to
go.

The point of this change is to improve the language's usability by
simplifying it and making it more syntactically consistent. So we can't
introduce <p:with-input> for some step invocations and not others.

Perhaps when a step has been declared to have exactly one input then you
could invoke it using <p:with-input> without requiring a name, but such a
shortcut would have to be available consistently across all steps, not just
anyway, so you could always refer to it by name if you wanted to.

Conal

--
Conal Tuohy
http://conaltuohy.com/