Re: What about that document-properties attribute?

I think it’s totally acceptable to specify it as an XPath expression
like in @select.

It doesn’t have to be a literal map constructor each time though. We
should be able to pass a variable to it. Example:

   select="map { 'content-type': 'text/csv' }"/>

d;e;f</p:inline>

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler