Re: @pipe in a p:input

Hi Eric,

I think it is a mistake: p:pipe and @pipe are not allowed on p:input but only on p:with-input. As the last paragraph says:
"The p:pipe element is explicitly excluded from a declaration because it would make the default value of an input dependent on the execution of some part of the pipeline. Default values are designed so that they can be computed statically.“

Would you mind raising an issue on github. I will fix it this afternoon.

Greetings from Germany,
Achim

> Am 18.10.2017 um 07:30 schrieb Erik Siegel <erik@xatapult.nl>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I was reading the newest 3.0 spec with regards to the p:input element. It still declares a @pipe as a shorthand notation for p:pipe, but later on the p:pipe is explicitly forbidden inside a p:input. Is the option of a p:input/@pipe a spec-bug or do I miss something here?
>
> Erik Siegel

Achim Berndzen
achim.berndzen@xml-project.com

http://www.xml-project.com