Re: MorganaXProc Issue Tracker?

Hi Andreas,
sorry, it took a while to find the issue. As I said in my previous mail, MorganaXProc will only treat URI ending with '/' as paths to folders. Therefore the value for option "path" on the outer step has to be something like "file:///folder/folder/folder/". And in the XProc pipeline the path of the new directory has to be constructed with "concat($name,'/')".
Please find the attached version of "recursive-directory-list.xpl" which includes the changes and works with MorganaXProc.

Currently I am not sure, why XMLCalabash and MorganaXProc show different behaviour in this case. In the XProc 1.0 specs it says:

"It is a dynamic error (err:XC0017) if the absolute path does not identify a directory."

but it does not state the conditions which a path must conform to in order to identity a directory.

So my current guess is, that it is not a bug in MorganaXProc, but just a case of implementation definition deviation. But I am surely open to an argumentation here.
Anyway: We should fix this possibility of interpretation in the specs, I think.

Thank you very much for pointing out this problem.

Greetings from Germany,
Achim

Achim Berndzen
achim.berndzen@xml-project.com