Re: Output of cx:message on Oxygen

Hello,

I'm afraid there is a bug introduced in v19.1 that causes the messages
to no longer be presented in the Results view.

The issue has already been resolved in our development stream and the
bugfix will be included in the next maintenance release of v19.1, to be
released later this month.

Currently the workaround is to launch Oxygen from a terminal window with
the .sh or .bat script depending on your platform and you will see the
messages in the terminal.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza