Re: Proposed Community Group: XProc Next

Hi Achim,

No, I haven't heard anything from them. I've been wondering whom to talk to.

Have a great weekend too,

/Ari

On Jun 30, 2017 10:34, "Achim Berndzen" <achim.berndzen@xml-project.com>
wrote:

Hi Ari,

did you get any reply (apart from Liam’s question) from W3C yet? May be,
something get lost, because I can not find the group neither as proposed
nor as current.
Have a nice weekend,
Achim

> Am 14.06.2017 um 21:54 schrieb Ari Nordström <ari.nordstrom@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> As decided at the XProc Workshop in London on June 12 (see
https://github.com/xproc/Workshop-2017-06/wiki/Minutes), I have now
proposed a new community group for XProc, XProc Next. The description is as
follows:

> Create a place for gathering requirements from existing and potential
users of XProc, research in this area, and for supporting and writing the
community-driven effort to define an XProc 3.0 specification (formerly 1.1)
.

will appear at https://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/.

http://www.xml-project.com