Re: Can I prevent p:store from overwriting files?

Hi Hans,

> Am 14.06.2017 um 23:26 schrieb Hans Hübner <hans.huebner@lambdawerk.com>:
>
> Hi Achim,
>
> are the exproc.org steps available in MorganXProc?

Yes, MorganaXProc supports all exproc.org steps since version 0.95-9. As Gerrit pointed out, you have to use p:import with the respective uris ("http://exproc.org/proposed/steps/file“ ) etc. to make the steps available. The behaviour with XMLCalabash is somewhat different, because the extension steps are included in the standard pipeline imported with "http:// xmlcalabash.com/extension/steps/library-1.0.xpl“.
For further details on this difference please see section 6 of the paper, Gerrit and I delivered for XML London 2016. (http://xmllondon.com/2016/xmllondon-2016-proceedings.pdf)

Cheers,
Achim