Re: Annoucing: One day XProc Workshop collocated with XML London in June

Hi XProckers,

The workshop day is approaching quickly, and we’d like to know whether
more than the seven people that already registered on Lanyrd
(http://lanyrd.com/2017/xproc/) are likely to show up.

The room has a capacity of 18, so there’s some space left. However, we
need to order lunch in advance. Geert already took the liberty of
pre-ordering 10 meals, of which 1 is vegetarian.

Since Lanyrd isn’t fully functional (again), this is definitely the last
time I used it. In addition and most importantly, I’d like you to
express your interest in attending via email (to me personally) today
unless you are already included in the Lanyrd list. And also please do
let me know whether you have any dietary restrictions.

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler