Re: F2F meeting: September 14 and/or 15

Fellow XProckers,

This is a reminder that our volunteer working group’s face-to-face
meeting will take place in Aachen on Sept. 15 and possibly also on the
afternoon of Sept. 14.

If you are already almost certain that you will attend, please let me
know until this Sunday (July 30). Please also do indicate whether I
should reserve a hotel room for you. The rate is € 85 for a single room.

There is no fixed agenda yet. The meeting will be the continuation of
the London workshop,
https://github.com/xproc/Workshop-2017-06/wiki/Minutes. We will
certainly discuss many of the remaining issues in several categories. We
can select the categories to be discussed from here:
https://github.com/xproc/3.0-specification/labels
For example, 'diagnostics', 'core-spec', 'dynamic-evaluation', …

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler