Re: Proposed Community Group: XProc Next

On Mon, 2017-07-24 at 19:14 +0200, Ari Nordström wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since it seems the XProc Next community group proposal got
> mysteriously
> lost on the interwebz, I have now proposed it again. Hopefully it
> will
> appear on the list of proposed groups shortly, when the W3C staff has
> reviewed the proposal.

I think the person who reviews them may be out today - I'm going to
push for streamlining this part of our process, but the problem is that
we get a lot of "spam" groups proposed because of W3C's high
visibility.

We did find the old XProc Next WG over the weekend. It never got
approved because of a bug that was fixed shortly afterwards, and it
seems we didn't realize some groups had got lost, sorry for that.

Liam

--
Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)