XProc workshop in February?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 12:51:30 -0600
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

Back in September when we had the XProc Workshop in Amsterdam, there
was support for the idea of having another workshop in February,
co-located with XML Prague.

It’s probably time to revisit that idea and make some concrete plans
if we want it to happen.

I’ve created

  https://github.com/xproc/Workshop-2017-02/wiki

to help us organize. I created a “team” in Github with write access to
the wiki. You should see invites coming your way if you participated
in the first workshop’s wiki. If you didn’t, or if you don’t get an
invite, and you’d like to be added to the team, just let me know.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676