Re: newbie question on p:validate-with-xml-schema

Hi,

You can use p:serialization to control the serialization of certain
output documents. With the option omit-xml-declaration, you can choose
whether to keep or omit the XML declaration. The default is to produce
no XML declaration. A simple example pipeline is attached.

Kind regards,

Martin

--
Martin Kraetke
Lead Content Engineer

Weissenfelser Str. 84, 04229 Leipzig, Germany
Phone +49 341 355356 143, Fax +49 341 355356 543
martin.kraetke@le-tex.de, http://www.le-tex.de

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler