Re: Unzipping large ZIP files

You might have already discovered it in the repo that Martin mentioned,
but just to make sure you find the unzip extension step, it’s here:
https://subversion.le-tex.de/common/calabash/lib/ltx/ltx-unzip/
The calabash configuration that we use is here:
https://subversion.le-tex.de/common/calabash/lib/ltx/ltx-config.xml

Gerrit