Re: Simple way to produce a message?

For Calabash:
…
xmlns:cx="http://xmlcalabash.com/ns/extensions"
…

And then (example):

<cx:message>
</cx:message>

Sometimes it will be necessary to connect the source port of cx:message
explicitly, as in

<cx:message>
$n in /c:response/c:body/* return (name($n), for $a in $n/@* return
concat(name($a), '=', $a)), ' ')"/>
</cx:message>

and also add p:sink in between as necessary.

Sometimes you have to make sure that a message is emitted before another
step runs. If that other step does not consume what’s on the messages
result port, the processor might execute the other step before executing
cx:message. In these cases, add a @name to that cx:message and make the
other step depend on the message:

<cx:message name="msg1">
…
</cx:message>

<my:other-step cx:depends-on="msg1">
…

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler