Re: XPROC and catalogs?

The catalog resolver (xmlresolver.com for Calabash) usually expects a
list of catalog files in a system property (or probably, alternatively,
in a configuration option, too).

Example taken from one of my projects:

java
"-Dxml.catalog.files=file:/C:/cygwin/home/gerrit/Unionsverlag/transpect/calabash/xmlcatalog/catalog.xml;file:/C:/cygwin/home/gerrit/Unionsverlag/transpect/xmlcatalog/catalog.xml"
…

Please note that even on Unix-like systems the entries in the property
are semicolon-separated.

Gerrit