Re: How many repos?

unsurprisingly I too also agree its a good idea to provide separate jars
with related step libs.

I think the only developer facing issue to be concerned about is ensuring
dependency analysis all works in terms of older/newer versions of calabash
and potentially different versions of any particular step lib jar.