Re: Dropping support for Saxon 9.4?

From: Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 09:56:32 +0200
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
(Late reply – I was totally offline for a week, and it’s actually pretty great :)

OK for us. We’re still using 9.4 but planning to update to 9.5 within the next month.

I noticed that branches started to diverge (e.g. the new I/O abstraction API), so it’ll be easier to keep sync’ed to 1 master branch.

Romain.