Re: Dropping support for Saxon 9.4?

(Late reply – I was totally offline for a week, and it’s actually pretty great :)

OK for us. We’re still using 9.4 but planning to update to 9.5 within the next month.

I noticed that branches started to diverge (e.g. the new I/O abstraction API), so it’ll be easier to keep sync’ed to 1 master branch.

Romain.