Source port with default fallback value?

From: Gioele Barabucci <gioele@svario.it>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 14:32:16 +0100
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
Hello,

I was wondering whether it was possible to create a p:pipeline that
works both when a "-isource" argument is given on the command line and
when it is not.

The logic should be like this:

* if a URL is provided on the command line using `-isource=foo.xml`,
then the document at that URL is used as the source document;
* if no URL is provided, then the document `default.xml` should be used.

How can I obtain this behaviour in XProc?

Gioele Barabucci <gioele@svario.it>