Re: Pre-loading files

On 6/12/14, 4:41 PM, David Cramer wrote:
> But still the xslt fails when it tries to load an xinclude with
> xpointer="element(someId)":
>
> WARNING: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Include operation failed,
> reverting to fallback. Resource error reading file as XML
> (href='chapters/glossary.xml'). Reason: XPointer resolution unsuccessful.

Further investigation confirmed that even if I used <p:load> to pre-load
the files, Saxon was not using these pre-loaded versions.

Rather than try to sort that out, I realized it would be easier just to
use <p:wrap-sequence> to wrap the docs I was already loading with
to open them.

All works well now. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
David